The best over-the-counter appetite suppressants on the market that can help you lose between 19 and 35 pounds in 2019. For men and women:
|Product name:||Short description:||Order:|
|1. PhenQ||5-in-1 diet pill, multi-action, #1 choice||Order now|
|2. Phen24||24/7 action, daytime/nighttime fat burner||Order now|
|3. Phentermine||Strong appetite suppressant||Rx only|
|4. Proactol XS||Powerful fat binder||Order now|
|5. Forskolin||Metabolism booster, fat burner||Order now|
|4. Garcinia Cambogia||Tropical fruit extract, fat burner||Order now|
|5. Raspberry ketone||Ketogenic diet fat burner||Order now|
1. PhenQ: #1 OTC Appetite Suppressant
PhenQ is a combination of FIVE of the absolute BEST Fat Burners, Appetite Suppressants, and Weight Loss inducing properties of other products into ONE simple, incredibly effective appetite suppressant.
The ingredients in PhenQ diet pills will:
- Fire up your internal engine to torch that stubborn existing fat.
- Prevent your body from making or storing additional fat cells.
- Reduce those cravings that every dieter experiences.
- Help increase and maintain your degree of physical activity.
- and maintain your mood and temper while dieting.
Is PhenQ Appetite Suppressant Safe?
[tag: best appetite suppressant otc]
Yes, PhenQ uses only natural ingredients: herbs, amino acids, and enzymes which are clearly listed and labeled and manufactured in FDA and GMP registered labs in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Capsimax – a unique blend of capsicum and niacin combined to increase thermogenesis.
- Chromium Picolinate – to control cravings and maintain steady blood sugar.
- Nopal – from cactus which increases fiber and amino acids to control hunger.
- Caffeine – which promotes fat burning, along with mental alertness.
- L-Carnitine – an amino acid that promotes the conversion of fat.
- Calcium Carbonate – minerals that also minimize fat storage cells.
- Alpha-Lacy’s Reset – a patented thermogenic formula.
2. Phen24 Appetite Suppressant
Phen24 is a pharmacy quality over-the-counter fat loss supplement designed to help you lose weight without that constant feeling of hunger that you normally experience with dieting. They work great for a ketogenic diet as well.
You already know that one of the best ways to lose those excess pounds is to take in fewer calories while you increase your physical activity level.
Phen24 can help you eat smaller amounts while becoming more active – without a prescription!
Phen24 diet pills contain all-natural components that will not only increase your metabolism but also increase your body’s fat-burning ability AND increase your body’s energy levels so that you can move more and torch even more calories.
Combine that with Phen24’s built-in appetite suppressants to decrease your hunger and you have created the perfect storm for quick and safe weight loss!
How Much Weight Can You Lose?
Happy Phen24 users report losing an average of 2-5 pounds EVERY week. That’s 8-20 pounds a month with an average weight loss of 40 pounds over 3 months. Would losing 20 or 40 or even more pounds change YOUR life for the better?
Is Phen24 Safe for You to Use?
Yes, Phen24 contains a unique blend of herbs, amino acids, and enzymes. The combination of 100% natural and healthy ingredients turns up your body’s internal thermostat to burn calories and fat.
All ingredients are clearly listed and labeled and manufactured in Food and Drug Administration licensed facilities.
Phen24 diet pills combine:
- Forskohlii Root to support thyroid function and breakdown of stubborn fat cells.
- Amino acid L-Carnitine for energy production and to promote release fat.
- Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) which also speeds up your body’s thermostat.
- Caffeine to stimulate your brain cells and give them a “feeling” of fullness.
- Cayenne Pepper to increase blood circulation and turn up the heat!
What is an Appetite Suppressant?
[Tag: best weight loss pills on the market 2019]
An appetite suppressant is a weight loss supplement designed to help people lose weight by making body feel full and burn fat faster.
A GOOD appetite suppressant plus fat burner contains natural ingredients that do all of the following:
- Increases your metabolism causing your body to use more calories and burn more fat.
- Increases your internal body temperature. This “thermogenesis” causes your body to burn more calories and fat as fuel.
- Breaks down fatty tissue and stored fat for faster use as fuel or for faster elimination.
- Makes you feel full
A GREAT diet pill does all of those PLUS:
- Blocks fat production and the storage of more fat and fat cells.
- Suppresses your appetite so that you eat fewer calories without feeling constantly hungry.
- Prevents food cravings.
- Increases your energy levels.
- And even reduces your level of stress and improves your mood!
To best understand appetite suppressants and weight (fat) loss, it’s necessary to understand fat.
Where does it come from, why do we have it, and how and why does it accumulate in our bodies? Dietary fat is one of the three major macronutrients that we eat daily which include protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
All three are essential nutrients, and all three provide calories for energy. But how does fat that we eat become the fat in our bodies?
Ancient Survival Mechanism
Humans store fat in their bodies as a primitive means of survival. Our distant ancestors lived from one meal to the next, they were hunters and gatherers who did not always know where that next meal was coming from.
During the “feast” times, their bodies would convert calories into stored energy as fat in order to better survive the “famine” periods until that next meal became available.
Unfortunately for us, we now live in constant feast periods with an overly abundant supply of food and our bodies continue to store (and stockpile) fat supplies for the famine period that may never come.
And to make matters worse, if we consciously decide to shed some of that stored fat by dieting, our bodies interpret that restriction of food and calories as “famine” and will do everything it can to hold on to that emergency fat supply.
When, for example, you are on a 1200 calorie diet, your body will literally fight you to keep from losing the stored energy (aka fat) that it thinks is necessary for your future survival.
Fat burners give your metabolism the needed boost to help burn additional calories before they are stored as fat.
Accumulation of Fat in Women and Men
Now that you have a brief understanding of WHY your body stores fat, you may be wondering why this fat is stored in different places in people of differing ages and sexes?
Good question. During the adolescent growth spurt leading up to puberty, the rate of fat increase in girls is twice that of boys. Girls will develop not only more fat cells and but larger fat cells as well.
Women of childbearing years (after puberty and before menopause) store fat for survival during and after childbirth, or for the potential of childbirth. These additional fat cells accumulate around the hips, buttocks, and thighs and will be the most difficult to shed during an attempt to lose weight and fat.
Women who want to slim down in these areas must not only contend with their body’s “need” to store fat, but also their body’s hormones that push those fat cells to their hips, butt, and thighs. Dieting and reducing calories alone will not reduce this hormonal storage, but fat burners can help.
Men generally store excess fat in the abdomen. Increasing waist size is directly linked to an increased risk of heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and mortality.
The larger your waist, the greater your chances of health complications. For men, fat burning is difficult around the waist as it accumulates in this area as fast (or faster) as it is burned.
An effective fat burning supplement can help men burn fat faster and finally overcome this vicious cycle.
I Want to Add Phen24 or PhenQ to My Overall Weight Loss Program
Will these over-the-counter appetite suppressants work even more effective?
Absolutely. By combining your fat burners and appetite suppressants with a healthy and nutritious eating plan and exercise, you will turbocharge your fat loss.
Here are five healthy suggestions to get you started:
- Drink more water. Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before each meal and you will eat less and consume fewer calories. Combine that with your appetite suppressing fat burners and you will be taking in even fewer calories and feeling full longer. Both PhenQ and Phen24 also break down fat in your body, by drinking more water you will help your body flush and eliminate that fat from your system.
- Eat more fiber. Fiber will help fill your stomach, and because it is slower to digest, it will help you feel more full for longer periods after you eat. Fiber also aids in the elimination and flushing of the stored fats that your PhenQ and Phen24 are breaking down.
- Eat more protein. Especially for breakfast. By replacing breakfast foods like cereals, grains, and carbs with proteins like eggs, you will feel more full and satisfied longer through the morning. Lean protein for breakfast can result in a 30% increase in weight loss over those who continue eating cereals.
- Don’t skip meals. Remember the “feast or famine” scenario in the fat storage cycle? If you skip a meal or meals, your body releases hormones to promote fat storage. Your body goes into a temporary starvation mode, slows your metabolism and holds on to the fat for survival.
- Use smaller plates and bowls. You are eating smaller meals and smaller portions thanks to the water you are drinking and the appetite suppressants in your PhenQ or Phen24. You are now in control of your stomach, let’s add psychological control of your brain by “tricking” it with what appears to be normal-sized portions by serving your smaller portions on smaller plates or in smaller bowls. Simple but very effective.
Are you ready to take control of YOUR life? Are YOU ready to lose the weight that you have always dreamed of losing and making that body you dream of reality??