STD Testing Centers in Delaware State
Updated: March, 2019
Search for the nearest FDA-approved STD testing centers and clinics located in Delaware state.
Select your county or city:
Information on Sexually Transmitted Infections (STDs) and Chlamydia Trachomatis (CT) :
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia_infection Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) is a widespread sexually transmitted disease (STD) that is cured with common antibiotics.CT may consequently lead to women's infertility.
- http://fortune.com/2019/03/02/sexually-transmitted-infections-diseases/02-03-2019 Why Sex-Related Infections Are Coming Back Again
- https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/28/health/std-chlamydia-gonorrhea-syphilis.html 28-08-2018 New peaks of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. STDs strike back
- https://health.cornell.edu/sites/health/files/pdf-library/chlamydia.pdf Chlamydia is a common bacterial Sexually transmitted infection, but it frequently has no symptoms. Be sure to get tested in any nearby center.
- https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex/chlamydia/chlamydia-symptoms Majority of people with chlamydia usually don't even know about their status because CT doesn't reveal itself much.
- https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/chlamydia Chlamydia is one of the most well-studied STIs in women, especially young women ages 15 to 24.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9111185 Chlamydial pelvic inflammatory disease
- https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/std-trends-508.pdf Trends: Reported STDs in the United States, 2017. High Burden of STDs Threatens Millions of Americans
- US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12473290 STDs may be dangerous. They lift the chances of developing fertility disorders.
- https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/095646249000100407 How Clamydia trachomatis bacteria reveals itself. A two year clinical trial.
- Student Health and Counseling Services https://shcs.ucdavis.edu/topics/chlamydia Signs & Symptoms: 70% of women and 55% of men don't even know they have STDs, such as Chlamydia. Some men report severe pains during urination and swelling in the pelvic area.
- BMJ Journals https://sti.bmj.com/content/76/3/169#ref-4 Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis infection: study
- University of Michigan http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/UniversityHealthService/EPTNoCounty.pdf New ways of getting treatment for chlamydia without first health care provider's examination.
- US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2364418/ Chlamydia trachomatis during pregnancy
- Illinois Department of Public Health http://www.idph.state.il.us/public/hb/hbchlam.htm Ten years ago, 1.5 million cases of CT were reported to the USCDC from across the USA. Approximately 2.9million infections occur every year.
- https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/3835/ New York Department of Health If you have been taking antibiotics as a prescribed treatment for Chlamydia, you should abstain from oral, anal and/or vaginal sex for at least a week after the treatment is finished.
- STD Risk and Oral Sex https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm You are not protected from Chlamydia (CT) if you only practice oral sex. People having oral sex have high chance of getting CT through lips and throat.
- Office of Population AffairsU.S. Department of Health & Human Services https://www.hhs.gov/opa/reproductive-health/fact-sheets/sexually-transmitted-diseases/chlamydia/index.html Chlamydia can lead to serious health complications, especially in women. CT can also pass from a pregnant mother to her fetus.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/std-trends-508.pdf According to statistics, untreated Sexually transmitted infections lead to infertility in more than twenty thousand women annually.
- https://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia-detailed.htm People who have active sex life are at high level of risk to contract STIs
- https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/3.htm Chlamydia: reported cases by each US region.
- https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats17/figures/2.htm Rates of spreading.
Largest US cities by states in alphabetic order:Alabama: Birmingham, AL | Montgomery, AL | Huntsville, AL | Mobile, AL | Tuscaloosa, AL Alaska: Anchorage, AK Arizona: Phoenix, AZ | Tucson, AZ | Mesa, AZ | Chandler, AZ | Scottsdale, AZ | Glendale, AZ | Gilbert, AZ | Tempe, AZ | Peoria, AZ | Surprise, AZ Arkansas: Little Rock, AR California: Los Angeles, CA | San Diego, CA | San Jose, CA | San Francisco, CA | Fresno, CA | Sacramento, CA | Long Beach, CA | Oakland, CA | Bakersfield, CA | Anaheim, CA | Santa Ana, CA | Riverside, CA | Stockton, CA | Irvine, CA | Chula Vista, CA | Fremont, CA | San Bernardino, CA | Modesto, CA | Fontana, CA | Santa Clarita, CA | Oxnard, CA | Moreno Valley, CA | Glendale, CA | Huntington Beach, CA | Rancho Cucamonga, CA | Oceanside, CA | Ontario, CA | Santa Rosa, CA | Garden Grove, CA | Elk Grove, CA | Corona, CA | Hayward, CA | Lancaster, CA | Salinas, CA | Palmdale, CA | Sunnyvale, CA | Pomona, CA | Escondido, CA | Torrance, CA | Pasadena, CA | Orange, CA | Fullerton, CA | Roseville, CA | Visalia, CA | Concord, CA | Thousand Oaks, CA | Santa Clara, CA | Simi Valley, CA | Victorville, CA | Berkeley, CA | Vallejo, CA | Fairfield, CA | El Monte, CA | Carlsbad, CA | Temecula, CA | Costa Mesa, CA | Murrieta, CA | Downey, CA | Antioch, CA | Ventura, CA | Inglewood, CA | Richmond, CA | Clovis, CA | West Covina, CA | Daly City, CA | Santa Maria, CA | Norwalk, CA | Jurupa Valley, CA | Burbank, CA | San Mateo, CA | El Cajon, CA | Rialto, CA | Vista, CA | Vacaville, CA Colorado: Denver, CO | Colorado Springs, CO | Aurora, CO | Fort Collins, CO | Lakewood, CO | Thornton, CO | Arvada, CO | Westminster, CO | Pueblo, CO | Centennial, CO | Boulder, CO | Greeley, CO Connecticut: Bridgeport, CT | New Haven, CT | Stamford, CT | Hartford, CT | Waterbury, CT District of Columbia: Washington, DC Florida: Jacksonville, FL | Miami, FL | Tampa, FL | Orlando, FL | St Petersburg, FL | Hialeah, FL | Tallahassee, FL | Port St Lucie, FL | Cape Coral, FL | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Pembroke Pines, FL | Hollywood, FL | Miramar, FL | Coral Springs, FL | Gainesville, FL | Clearwater, FL | Miami Gardens, FL | Palm Bay, FL | Pompano Beach, FL | West Palm Beach, FL | Lakeland, FL | Davie, FL Georgia: Atlanta, GA | Augusta, GA | Columbus, GA | Macon, GA | Savannah, GA | Athens, GA | Sandy Springs, GA Hawaii: Honolulu, HI Idaho: Boise, ID Illinois: Chicago, IL | Aurora, IL | Joliet, IL | Naperville, IL | Rockford, IL | Springfield, IL | Peoria, IL | Elgin, IL Indiana: Indianapolis, IN | Fort Wayne, IN | Evansville, IN | South Bend, IN Iowa: Des Moines, IA | Cedar Rapids, IA | Davenport, IA Kansas: Wichita, KS | Overland Park, KS | Kansas City, KS | Olathe, KS | Topeka, KS Kentucky: Louisville, KY | Lexington, KY Louisiana: New Orleans, LA | Baton Rouge, LA | Shreveport, LA | Lafayette, LA Maryland: Baltimore, MD Massachusetts: Boston, MA | Worcester, MA | Springfield, MA | Cambridge, MA | Lowell, MA Michigan: Detroit, MI | Grand Rapids, MI | Warren, MI | Sterling Heights, MI | Ann Arbor, MI | Lansing, MI | Clinton, MI Minnesota: Minneapolis, MN | Saint Paul, MN | Rochester, MN Mississippi: Jackson, MS Missouri: Kansas City, MO | St Louis, MO | Springfield, MO | Columbia, MO | Independence, MO Montana: Billings, MT Nebraska: Omaha, NE | Lincoln, NE Nevada: Las Vegas, NV | Henderson, NV | Reno, NV | North Las Vegas, NV | Sparks, NV New Hampshire: Manchester, NH New Jersey: Newark, NJ | Jersey City, NJ | Paterson, NJ | Elizabeth, NJ | Lakewood, NJ | Edison, NJ | Woodbridge, NJ New Mexico: Albuquerque, NM | Las Cruces, NM New York: New York City, NY | Buffalo, NY | Rochester, NY | Yonkers, NY | Syracuse, NY North Carolina: Charlotte, NC | Raleigh, NC | Greensboro, NC | Durham, NC | WinstonSalem, NC | Fayetteville, NC | Cary, NC | Wilmington, NC | High Point, NC North Dakota: Fargo, ND Ohio: Columbus, OH | Cleveland, OH | Cincinnati, OH | Toledo, OH | Akron, OH | Dayton, OH Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, OK | Tulsa, OK | Norman, OK | Broken Arrow, OK Oregon: Portland, OR | Salem, OR | Eugene, OR | Gresham, OR | Hillsboro, OR Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, PA | Pittsburgh, PA | Allentown, PA Rhode Island: Providence, RI South Carolina: Charleston, SC | Columbia, SC | North Charleston, SC South Dakota: Sioux Falls, SD Tennessee: Nashville, TN | Memphis, TN | Knoxville, TN | Chattanooga, TN | Clarksville, TN | Murfreesboro, TN Texas: Houston, TX | San Antonio, TX | Dallas, TX | Austin, TX | Fort Worth, TX | El Paso, TX | Arlington, TX | Corpus Christi, TX | Plano, TX | Laredo, TX | Lubbock, TX | Irving, TX | Garland, TX | Amarillo, TX | Grand Prairie, TX | Brownsville, TX | McKinney, TX | Frisco, TX | Pasadena, TX | Killeen, TX | Mesquite, TX | McAllen, TX | Waco, TX | Denton, TX | Midland, TX | Carrollton, TX | Round Rock, TX | Abilene, TX | Pearland, TX | Beaumont, TX | Odessa, TX | Richardson, TX | College Station, TX | Lewisville, TX | Tyler, TX | League City, TX | Wichita Falls, TX | Allen, TX | San Angelo, TX Utah: Salt Lake City, UT | West Valley City, UT | Provo, UT | West Jordan, UT Virginia: Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA | Chesapeake, VA | Richmond, VA | Newport News, VA | Alexandria, VA | Hampton, VA Washington: Seattle, WA | Spokane, WA | Tacoma, WA | Vancouver, WA | Bellevue, WA | Kent, WA | Everett, WA | Renton, WA Wisconsin: Milwaukee, WI | Madison, WI | Green Bay, WI
- 1. STD clinics near me in Delaware
- 2. Sexually Transmitted Diseases Delaware
- 3. Chlamydia test in Delaware
- 4. STD testing Delaware
- 5. STD Check, Clinic Testing Near Me, Chlamydia Test Delaware
Tags: cost, std testing center near me Delaware, confidential or confidentiality, screening, for men and women, 24 hour, check get tested for stds Delaware, local, around me, FDA-approved health clinic, quick, best low cost, male female, saturday weekend Delaware, sti, over the counter, service, at home, location Delaware, online