How to Build Muscles Fast in 2019

Guys, I have a question. How can I build muscles quickly? (August, 30 2019). Do I need to buy some supplements?

To Build Muscles You Need Protein, Protein… and Protein

The main reason protein supplement works so great at building muscle is that it provides you pure protein and no other bullshit. For example, paneer is a good source of protein but in order to consume 25 grams of protein from paneer, you need to eat 175gm of paneer i.e. 470 calories. But, a whey protein supplement will give you 25 gm protein for just 1 scoop of 30gm (100 calories only)

So, just for getting 125 gm of protein, you will be eating roughly 2500 calories. What about other nutrients – Carbs? Good fat? Antioxidants? Vitamins? Instead of becoming muscular one will become chubby/fat if he or she will eat so many calories only for protein.

It is only possible to gain muscles without protein supplement if you could include lean sources of protein (high protein with low calorie) in your diet

Top 5 lean source of protein you should include in your diet to gain muscles without supplement

  1. Chicken Breast

Chicken breast is known as the classic of all lean protein. It is also one of the cheapest sources of protein

Qty needed for 25g protein: 80g chicken breast (155 cal)

Price for 25g protein: Rs. 25

  1. Egg White

Egg white is just protein and no carbs and no fat. It is also one of the finest sources of lean protein.

Qty needed for 25g protein: 8 Egg white (156 cal)

Price for 25g protein: Rs. 35

  1. Yogurt

For vegetarians, yogurt comes for their rescue. Yogurt has both whey and casein protein in it

Qty needed for 25g protein: 275gm Yogurt (218 cal)

Price for 25g protein: Rs. 88

  1. Low Fat Milk

Milk contains both slow-digesting casein protein and fast-digesting whey protein. In cow’s milk, approximately 82% of milk protein is casein and the remaining 18% is serum or whey protein.

Qty needed for 25g protein: 700 ml Skim Milk (245 Cal)

Price for 25g protein: Rs. 55

  1. Tofu/Soy Paneer

Tofu is a soy product and is a lean source of Protein for vegetarians

Qty needed for 25g protein: 325gm of Tofu (235 Cal)

Price for 25g protein: Rs. 100

 

 

References:

  1. https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19534499/10-muscle-building-tips/
  2. https://stronglifts.com/build-muscle/
  3. https://www.health.com/fitness/how-to-gain-muscle

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>